Be the First to See it


What you are about to see are images so stunning, so visually shocking that critics have haled them as something never seen before. You are about to witness ...



Wait for it ...








Wait for it ...











The first pictures ever taken on my brand-new camera!! Now you can view images like this one:

The Thinking Toddler



Or this one:
I'm About to Put a Pretzel Up My Nose



And lets not forget the famous ...


Kitten Picture


Okay, so obviously I'm no photographer and these pictures are less than mediocre. But with the new camera my husband surprised me with this afternoon, I'll be able to share all of the mediocre photography I want. You'll be privileged to view every one of the less-than-award winning photos I take while we enjoy some rest and relaxation on vacation in warm and sunny St. George this week.

Hasta luego, mis amigos.

Comments

Kristina P. said…
I think they blow Ansel Adams out of the water!
Anonymous said…
HA HA HAAAAAAAAA! your little girl is SO CUTE! and oh my gosh... your kitty is puurrrrrfect!
Kathy P said…
New cameras are the best.... I have so much fun playing with mine. So your hubby must be on the good list tonight ;)
The Rambler said…
Loving it!!

Your little one is adorable!!

And the kitty...my daughter would just LOVE. (as long as it has no ninja ties :)
R. K. Allen said…
Have fun and post at least 500 of your award-winning St. George pictures! Love you
Susan Anderson said…
Those pics were worth waiting for. Keelie is gorgeous. Eyes like the sea.

Have a fun vacation...

=)
I think they are great pictures!

Enjoy that new camera!
Snarky Belle said…
I love you...you take pics just like I do! Congratulations on the new camera!!

Your girl is so beautiful, those eyes!! WOW!

Have a great vacation! :)
Em said…
totally missed your posts, happy to be home and back into my routine;-)
Erin said…
A new camera. Yay! We look forward to lots and lots of pictures...