Can You Guess Why I'm Smiling?



Do you see that cheesy and ever-so-satisfied smile on my face? Can you guess the three things I'm smiling about today?

1. The end of tax season and the return of my husband. It's been an incredibly stressful three months for Aaron, but he survived and so did I. Now we're looking forward to some well-deserved R&R.


2. I finally clued in and made a chore chart for my kids. For the past month they have cheerfully (yes, you read that right. I said cheerfully) completed all tasks asked of them, which earns them a few bucks and, more importantly, a happy mother.

3. My nieces have finally reached babysitting age. They totally saved my rear during spring break. I can't tell you how nice it is to be able to go shopping without the other children once in a while. Thanks to Brooke, Bailey and Aubeny , shopping in peace is finally a possibility. Thanks, girls!



I hope you find a few reasons to smile today!

Comments

Kristina P. said…
That's great that your husband is back! You have a great smile.
Snarky Belle said…
Yippee for all of your reasons to smile! :)

I agree with Kristina P, you have a great smile...and, you are a tiny thing aren't you....I'm afraid the shirt is going to be huge on you. Maybe it will shrink?
Thanks goodness tax season is over..for now!

I can't wait until my kids are old enough to understand chore charts and income. I'm tired of picking up more than my share.
The Rambler said…
1. Reading your post made me smile today.
2. I'm off work today :)
3. My husband comes home Saturday.

Ahhhh, Good times.
Erin said…
Hallelujah! Tax day is over. Relax and enjoy your time with your husband and family.
Susan Anderson said…
Those are very good reasons to smile...especially the babysitters. I remember the days when babysitters were like gold to me. Ah, the bliss of shopping alone!
Anonymous said…
you have such a cute blog!!!

{i found you on Mormon Moms who Blog}

those are most definitely good reasons to smile!!!
Kathy P said…
I would smile too... YAY!
Cynthia said…
Wow! Lots of reasons for you to be excited right now.

I'm really impressed that you can keep a chore chart going. I've lost track of how many I've created and failed to implement for more than a few weeks.
kel said…
I want babysitting nieces!! can I borrow yours?
Wendyburd1 said…
That is SO nice to hire your nieces!! Me and my sibs were the babies of the family so I never had that chance and sadly my cousins children were all over an hour away and no one is going to drive an hour and then an hour again to let their kid babysit. LOL!
Kate said…
I am smiling because it is the weekend and school is almost over. I'm glad that you have your hubby back.