Feeding My Inner Drama Queen, Or My Eight Things

The Rambler over at My Rambling Thoughts tagged me in Eight Things. Really, I'm glad because I've always wanted to do one of these lists; it's all about Me, Me, Me. So here you have it: My Eight Things.

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Summer break. I actually love lazy days with my kids home from school.
2. The Fourth of July
3. BBQ's with lots of yummy salads
4. Swimming
5. My daughter's eighth birthday and subsequent baptism
6. The start of another season of So You Think You Can Dance
7. Trips to Bear Lake
8. Warm summer nights

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Ran four miles
2. Washed and folded two loads of laundry
3. Vacuumed the carpets
4. Talked to my sister on the phone
5. Bought dye to cover the grays that think they've been invited to reside on my head
6. Watched American Idol
7. Helped my kids with homework
8. Blogged a little

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Get my little one to sleep through the night
2. A back handspring. My seven-year-old daughter can, why can't I?
3. Find jeans that fit
4. Look three or four inches taller
5. Write a book worthy of publishing
6. Wear my hair like Lauren Conrad on The Hills without looking like a fool
7. Find Lipstick that will stay on all day
8. Find a cure for adult acne

Eight Shows I Watch:
1. The Office
2. So You Think You Can Dance (starts May 21st)
3. American Idol
4. Dancing With The Stars
5. The Hills
6. The City
7. The Today Show (not the whole three hours. Who has that much time?)
8. Am I really going to admit this? Yes. America's Next Top Model. There I admitted it. Please don't hate me.

Eight People To Tag:
If you read the whole thing and want to participate ... tag, you're it!

Have a great, wonderful, warm, sunny day!


Comments

Kristina P. said…
I wish I could wear my hair like Lauren's too.

And don't be ashamed of your ANTM watching!! I am going to NYC in July, and I actually looked up to see if I could get tickets to Tyra. Because she is insane and it would have been hilarious.
Susan Anderson said…
I LOVE "So You Think You Can Dance." It's my very favorite show.

As for the acne cure, have you tried the infamous Proactiv? My kids all swear by it.

And I'll bet the book publication one comes true!
Candy McCall said…
WHY are there still so many things I don't know about you?
The Hills- The City. Loving Lauren Conrads awesome hair do's?

We definately have more feathers alike than not!
Just SO said…
I too love the lazy days with kids at home. And the 4th is probably my favorite holiday after Christmas.
And I enjoy me some ANTM. I usually watch the reruns because I don't have a Tivo.
Emmy said…
You aren't the only one with the gray hair problem... I have been getting them since I was 18 and finally broke down and paid some money to make them disappear... next time hopefully I will be brave enough to do it myself and save some money!
Anonymous said…
I too watch ANTM, and of course you know I am a Hills junkie!!!!
I love your lists! Of course I do a lot of them myself. :)
Erin said…
(Girlie scream) ANTM is one of my very favorite shows! I have a friend who (whom?) I get together with every week to watch it with, and we just love it.

Seriously, the similarities between us are spooky.
Christy said…
Um, hello, I love ANTM! And from the comments, looks like we're far from alone.
Wendyburd1 said…
Hey I watch Top Model too!!LOL! Next season? Short models....ooohhh the fun!LOL! And I got into So You Think You Can Dance lest year and am way excited for it's return, my faves did not win!Sad, lol!