The Renee Award


Looky, Looky. Becky over at My Life As It Should Be gave me this Renee Award. I am so honored. According to her blog, the Renee Award is given to women who are inspirational in their intelligent and witty writing. I don't know if I completely deserve such wonderful accolades, but I do know a few women who do.

So, like the mighty oak tree that springs from the acorn sturdy and strong to pass along more acorns, I too will pass the acorn along.

And while I love every blog I read, and would award every one of them if I could, there are four that really stand out to me, either because of the wonderful way they write or their personal story, and I will pass the Renee Award to them.


Natalie at Snarky Belle



Ladies, take your Renee Award and wear it with pride. Then do as the mighty oak does and pass along a few more acorns.

Comments

Susan Anderson said…
I already know about Natalie, but thanks for the other leads. I'm always looking or a good new blog to visit!

=)
Erin said…
Awww, thanks!

Have a great day!
Just SO said…
You do deserve it. Congratulations.
Kathy P said…
Super cool! Thanks!!! I am honored!
Snarky Belle said…
Congrats to you! You most definitely deserve it!!

And, you just made my day. Thank you so much Fiauna! I feel honored.
Em said…
ok, that is so cute, congrats!
Kate said…
Congrats. Have a great week.
kel said…
yay! more blogs to check out!! congrats on your award!
Candy McCall said…
You definately deserve this award for your warm and witty writtings.
Thanks for sharing your life with all of us.