Spring Break In a Nutshell

Spring break has finally sprung at my house. Here is a list of what that means: Play dates with friends; parties with cousins; days at the park; movies in the evening; a dad and husband busy working, working, working until around 10 p.m.; shopping for new Sunday clothes; wearing sandals even if it's still chilly outside; lazy mornings and even lazier afternoons.

What Spring break doesn't mean is much blogging potential. Since the kids are home and the husband is not, I am on double duty as both Mom and Entertainer, (along with maid, cook, gardener, personal shopper, and let's not forget possibly the most important, mediator.)

So, I bid you adieu, for now anyway. I'm off to play stylist and wrangle my children into clothes so we can go enjoy the sun while it's still shining. Don't forget me while I'm gone. I promise I'll be back soon.

Comments

Kristina P. said…
Have an amazing time! See you when you get back!
Kathy P said…
Ha -- not much of a break is it??? Have fun!
Em said…
and yet you are talented enough to still leave comments on my posts, oh fiauna, you're the BEST!!!!!! super mom for sure;-)
Candy McCall said…
Mediator...that sounds familiar to me.
You are soo good with your kids, they are blessed to have you.
Aaron too!
Erin said…
I totally know how this is. Luckily, my kids are playing superheroes right now so I'm stealing a few moments to read blogs. Enjoy (or just survive) your spring break!
kel said…
Have an awesome break!!!
LaurieJ said…
Have fun! If you can call a week home in bad weather that!