Crazy Hair Day


Enough said.

Comments

Kristina P. said…
They all look so great! How did you get your daughter's hair like that?
Love it! I have to echo Kristina..how did you get her hair to do that?
Christy said…
Oh my gosh, I love it! Especially Paige's. Terrific! It also put Jake in a better mood (he's on the crabby side today) to see Aiden like that.
Erin said…
So fun! I don't remember crazy hair days at my school growing up. I bet they look forward to going to school on days like this.
Kate said…
My kids love crazy hair day too. Love the picture.
Emmy said…
Awesome! How in the world did you get your daughter's hair to do that??
Susan Anderson said…
Crazy hair day, huh? I like this concept!

The kids all look GREAT.

=D
Anonymous said…
HILARIOUS!!!!!
Trent said…
I love it! I love it! Plus Paige's hair looks like a real professional came up with that!

Rachel
Just SO said…
That is SO darn cool! I must know how you did your daughter's hair as well. Please?
Candy McCall said…
Love that! Paige better have won for her class.
Oh, and love the shelf and stars by the way!