We've Gone Bananas!

No, really. We've gone bananas!
(No, I did not pose Keelie for this picture. She did this all by herself.)

It's funny how life has a way of crashing in on all of your plans. But that's what's been happening around here lately. Life.
Birthdays
Baptisms
Soccer games
and more ...

Tonight, Mindy and Aubeny joined us to watch Paige in her tumbling class review. A bumped nose on her first tumbling pass threatened to derail her performance, but, like the trooper she is, she persevered.
Check out her trophy and her snazzy leotard!

So, once the yard work, house guests, party plans, and school meetings are finished, I'll post more often.

Until then ... adios, mis amigos!

Comments

Kristina P. said…
I had the banana cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory tonight, and it was delicious!

Make sure you come over and enter my giveaway!
Megan Smith said…
I've seen that very same thing happen to bananas on the counter top at our house. Why open just one when you can open all of them?

I totally understand the non-stop life with kids. Doesn't it make you wonder how single parent families do it all? It's hard as it is with two parents!
Susan Anderson said…
That's one good thing about the empty nest...plenty of time to blog!
Em said…
aw, i always begged my mom to put me in tumbling!
The Rambler said…
It's crazy the life we lead as mommies huh?

Make sure you get at least 5 minutes a day for just YOU.

xoxo
Emmy said…
Kids do like to get in trouble when we aren't watching :)
Good luck with everything, you are very busy!
Kathy P said…
Yeah, summer has a funny way of cutting into blog time... but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Wendyburd1 said…
Woohoo to tumbling!! I love bananas, and Banana Cream Pie, oh yeah!:)
Trent said…
Love the Bananas!!!! Sometimes you need more than one!
Yeah Paige, what a cool trophy too. The leotard was spiffy too. Thats right..spiffy!

Rachel
Sounds like you are busy busy to me. Enjoy your break. At least try..
Candy McCall said…
Paige is such a good little tumbler.
Hope things settle down for summer...ok, I mean in the fall!
:0)
Erin said…
There is so much going on right now, isn't there? I mistakenly thought it would slow down in the summer :)

Good luck with all of the things going on in your neck of the woods!