The Evolution of Me

Time has seen and continues to see the evolution of me. And as we celebrate the passing of another year of my life, I will provide for your viewing pleasure a short photo documentary to illustrate how some things just get better with age.


I was born the youngest of four children. Cute, chubby, and obviously totally adorable, I was loved by all.
As I commenced into school it became apparent that not only was I terribly beautiful, I was also brilliant, the star pupil, at the top of every class.
I was also very righteous as you can see from my baptism picture. I always chose the right and stood for what I believe.
When the days of adolescence set in, I was always a trendsetter, one step ahead of the fashions.

I was Jonas before Jonas was cool. Well, actually, I was Jonas before Jonas was even born. See the resemblance? Where do you think they got their rockin' style?

As I matured, continually making all the right choices, I married well and raised four productive, talented, and equally gorgeous children.
So as you can see, with each new year, at every stage of my evolution, I just keep getting better and better.
(Please take all of this with a grain of salt.)

Happy Birthday to Me!
(tomorrow)

Comments

Emmy said…
Happy Birthday!! And wow, you had quite the hair :)
Kristina P. said…
Happy early birthday, Fiauna!
Susan Anderson said…
A most impressive history, my friend!

And what a magical, marvelous birthday girl you will be! (tomorrow)
Erin said…
Ooh, happy early birthday! What sort of fun plans do you have?

(P.S. My mom's birthday is tomorrow too. The world keeps shrinking.)
Sarah said…
I swear I had a sweater almost exactly like that at about the same age. I guess I was Jonas too, Happy Birthday!
Love the pictures Fiauna! Especially the tie. Have a great Birthday lunch tomorrow!

Rachel
Jeannie+Jay said…
Well I am very impressed with your positive self image here in this post! Let's keep this good attitude up shall we? I get sad when you put yourself down and know how amazing you are. Please stay happy or at least pretend! Happy Birthday to my far away Best Friend! Love you.
Candy McCall said…
Happy Happy Birthday Girl.
I never had a tie...and is that a swimming pool you were baptised in?
Fiauna said…
Okay, I'm such a dork. I realize none of you can see the picture of the Jonas Brothers. Please understand IT WAS A JOKE! (it really is my birthday but everything else is a joke.)
I'm just me... said…
Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day!
Em said…
can't BELIEVE how much your youngest looks like you!!!! that second pic of you is like her with dark brown hair. i'm sure you already noticed that though;-) happy birthday, btw;-)
Your kids totally look like you! I can see the resemblence!

Happy EARLY Birthday!