Shhhh. I'm Thinking . . .


If things are quiet around here it's not because I don't love you. I'm challenging myself with this. The goal? To get my current Work In Progress up to 50,000 words before the end of the month. This is a big deal for me. There are just too many distraction in my daily life. Add to that the fact that I'm a really slow writer. I write. And think. And write. And think. When what I need is to awaken the storm of creativity that is building in my mind, unleash the torrent of words, flood the page with the story. Think less. Write more.

Think less? Hmmm. We'll see how this goes.



Comments

Emmy said…
Oh good luck! I hope you are able to accomplish your goal soon
Anonymous said…
I'm thinking too...good luck and keep plugging away!!!
Kathy P said…
Good luck thinking -- I think too much :)

I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Susan Anderson said…
Well, I can't complain about your process, because I sure like the results!

=)
Em said…
exciting times when you are working on goals:-)
Candy McCall said…
one.step.at.a.time.
recommit.recommit.recommit.
Megan Smith said…
It always inspires me to get back to my own goals when I see my friends doing the same :)