New Beginning

Have you ever wanted a new beginning? Have you ever tried to erase the pencil marks on a page so many times you've torn gaping holes through the paper?

So tired of trying to rewrite certain chapters of my life in an effort to make them read the way I want them too, I feel I need a fresh start--an new beginning. The blanket of clean white snow that was spread on my lawn last night brought to mind how refreshing it would be to start again with a blank page, no holes, no eraser marks. So I regretfully inform you that in my effort to reinvent myself and my life I will need to delete my blog and my Facebook page, as well. Hopefully I will return happy with the direction I've taken, clean and renewed, with upbeat and uplifting stories to lift and edify those who choose to read. That is how I want my life to read, pure and full of joy.

So until then . . .












April Fools!!!

Comments

Kristina P. said…
Nice! I totally believed you!
Fiauna said…
Sure your did, Kristina. Sure. Because we've never seen this one done before. lol.
Anonymous said…
You completely got me! I was going to be so sad.
Susan Anderson said…
I was not fooled.

But not because you didn't do a great job of setting it up...

;)
Cynthia said…
You totally sucked me in! LOL! I am so gullible!
Unknown said…
my heart skipped a beat,i haven't been reading i don't know what place you have been in lately..and because
in the past 4-5 months I have totally felt just this way and have come very close to doing just this but with out any notice. just clicking it off.
Erin said…
I didn't fall for it. Only because I did the exact same thing last year :)
Erin said…
P.S. Your words sounded beautiful anyway. How can someone make deleting a blog sound so poetic?
Emmy said…
You did a much better job at it then me.. many more spaces :)
Wendyburd1 said…
That was SO cruel, I totally thought you meant it!!
* said…
Ahh, this was a good one!

We didn't do any fooling on April 1st and now I'm wishing we had.

Happy Easter, girl!!
Trent said…
You are such a dork!!!!! I believed you!!!!

Rachel
rbwmail said…
That was silly...bloggging does pose some life-changing issues, though...