On Doing Laundry

I was just doing some homework (yes, I labor away at homework on Labor Day) for my literature class when I came across the poem "Love Calls Us to the Things of This World" by Richard Wilbur and I just have to ask, what woman wouldn't love a poem that expresses this thought: "Oh, let there be nothing on the earth but laundry . . . ." Seriously?

I've been the recipient of some interesting spam comments lately and I haven't the time to investigate just what to do about it. So I've turned the comments off for now. That's the easy the answer.

I look forward to posting a pictorial of our summer--as soon as I get the time to sort through all the pictures on my husband's computer. Ah, someday. . . .

For now, enjoy the last rays of summer's glorious light. I will, as soon as my homework is finished.

Comments