Speaking of Embarrassing Moments . . . The Interview

I have to say before anyone listens to this that I usually really hate the sound of my own voice. I cringe when I listen to the answering machine message and usually refuse to speak when my husband records home videos. That said, I had an interview last month with author Nick Galieti who works with my publisher. The idea behind the interview is to "get to know me as an author" and spread the word about In the Twilight and The Sprightling Diaries. The interview was recorded and is being played on one of the publisher's Websites here. 

Have a listen, but don't laugh too hard when you hear be describe my book as "whimsical" (the word popped out before I could edit myself). 

Comments

Susan Anderson said…
I think it's the perfect word, actually! (I may have even used it myself in the comment I gave you.)

=)
Susan Anderson said…
GREAT interview, Fiauna, and I was glad to learn the correct way to pronounce your name, because I have been saying it to myself with a long O all of this time.

=)
Emmy said…
Okay there is nothing wrong with your voice- you sound great! And yea, I have been saying your name wrong too. Loved hearing this- so so excited for you!
Erin said…
I've always known how to pronounce your name :) I loved listening to this. Your voice sounds soothing.

Let's make a deal - if you tell me your most embarrassing moment ever, I will tell you my "Something Big."

:)

Congrats on your book by the way!!