Time to Change

Did you hear that? I think my voice just cracked like that kid on the Brady Bunch. You know what that means. It's time to change. I am going to have to  make this blog private. I know, I know. But dry your tears. All is not lost. You will still be able to catch me on my new public blog www.FiaunaLund.com.

As some of you know, my newest and most favorite (No, I can say that. My books are not like my children. I do have a favorite) novel has just been picked up by Rhemalda Publishing. I am so excited to work with this company on Indigo, my new YA paranormal.  And I recently found out that Rhemalda wants to keep all of their authors safe. So, this blog, which shares altogether way too much personal information, needs to go private.

So, please, please, purdy please, pop over to FiaunaLund.com so that we can stay connected!

Comments